Untitled Country Review was founded in 2010 and closed in 2013. The mission of this journal was to publish evocative (and provocative) poetry and book reviews that effectively and eloquently reconciled the two (seemingly at-odds) terms in the journal's title. In other words, the journal sought to publishe poetry that is at once challenging and accessible, a poetry that matters. For back issues, please visit the Archives page.
un·ti·tled (n-ttld) adj.
1. Not named: an untitled story.
2. Not holding a title, as of nobility.
3. Having no right or claim.
4. Cannot be bought, sold, or transferred for monetary gain (or loss)
coun·try (kntr) n. pl. coun·tries
1. a. A nation or state; b. The territory of a nation or state; c. The people of a nation or state; populace 2. The land of a person's birth or citizenship 3. A region, territory, or large tract of land distinguishable by features of topography, biology, or culture. 4. An area or expanse outside cities and towns; a rural area
We do not sell or share our lists of subscribers. We do like certain not-for-profit literary arts organizations because of the fine work they do: